Lassonde Beverages Canada Plant – Toronto, Ontario
We are a small unionized plant of 150 employees that work together as a team to achieve great success. Yes, we have a good work environment where you can grow your career with great wages, benefits and participate in an RRSP Plan for your future.?
The Mixing Room Operator under the direction of the supervisor, is responsible for preparing juice according to formulas. They are to tend to all mixing room equipment in our continuous production / processing operation of juice and other beverage products. They are to monitor meters , gauges, valves, temperatures, etc. Follow production process specifications and /or lab instructions in the preparation of juice and other beverage products. Makes minor adjustments to equipment as required.
- Follow weekly cleaning list
- Follow batching procedures and sign off
- Ensures batched product is checked by Quality Control prior to releasing
- Responsible for Tank inspection and sign off
- Receive bulk ingredients (Sugar/OJ Concentrate/NFC Cranberry/NFC Apple)
- Monthly inspection/replacement of carbon filters
- Replace production forklift operator during breaks/emergency situations
- Operate production line equipment when requested by shift supervisor
- Organize ingredient drums (full or empty) into designated areas
- Assist in inventory counts on a monthly basis or whenever requested
- Wash/clean mezzanine floors as needed
- Advises appropriate personnel regarding inventory and ordering requirements of mixing room ingredients
- Follow CIP Procedures
Education and experience:
- High School Diploma
- 3 years of manufacturing experience
- 1 year as a machine operator
- Proficient in writing, reading and speaking English
- Comfortable with computers
- Mechanically enclined
- Excellent math skills
TRAINING AND TESTING
- Candidate must pass all the training and testing requirements for the Mixing Room Operator position in order to be considered for the position.
Average of 42 hours every 2 weeks. First week 48 hours, Second week 36 hours
WEEK 1 – (12 Hour Shift) 6:00 am – 6:00 pm Mon-Tues-Sat-Sun
WEEK 2 – (12 Hour Shift) 6:00 am – 6:00 pm Wed-Thur-Fri
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $23.99 /hour
Interested applicants are invited to send their resume to email@example.com. Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted, however, we will retain all resumes on file for future opportunities.
Lassonde Beverages Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. Please advise us if you require accommodation and we will be happy to work with you to meet your needs.
About Lassonde Inc.
Lassonde is an active, growing, and innovative company. To support this growth, we are always on the lookout for new, talented people with a serious interest in the agri-food industry—people who will enable us to continue to reach even higher.
Submit my application
your request will be processed as quickly as possible.